Welcome to our story! Unlike some blogs that are just daily thoughts, unrelated from day to day…our blog is an ongoing story. It’s chronological. I’m adding new posts as our story develops.
Here’s a list of all the posts on this blog, in chronological order. It starts with the post “Welcome to Cottonwood Creek,” which tells why and how we got this land in the first place…which is a VERY unusual, very interesting story.
The next few posts go into detail about the building of our Bed and Breakfast (again…very interesting).
Posts #9 and #10 start the story of the log house build.
But, I recommend that you read the first 9 posts to learn about us, how we got here, and why we started building the log house in the first place, or read the post called “What Do Vegas and Logs Have In Common?”
As of now, people in over 100 countries have seen our story. Most everyone reads through the entire thing like a book. We hope you enjoy our story. (For other personal stories of mine, go to Www.GrettysGrapesAndGrains.com)
1. Welcome To Cottonwood Creek
5. Who Needs Windows While Driving?
7. What Do You Get With Wire and Hollow Poles?
10. What Do Vegas and Logs Have In Common?
12. New Wheels
13. ROAD TRIP!!!
17. “No chatting! Just stacking!”
18. Tossing Plans Out the Window!
19. The 2013 Log Home Builder Olympics
21. Rain & Crane
22. Unexpected Company Saves the Day
25. The Bad ‘s’ Word
26. “Girls rule…and guys think that, too.”
27. The Barnum and Bradbury Circus
28. In Mourning
30. TREASURE At Cottonwood Creek
31. May Mania
32. Real Construction Workers Wear Polka Dots
33. Scratching A Giraffe’s Ear and Kissing A Camel’s Lips
35. “Sand, kids, sand! Mama needs a new house!”
36. Tons of pictures
38. Sky Diving
43. “Keep your hands and arms inside the ride at all times.”
50. Friends, family, gatherings, vacation, and construction…oh my!
53. Bee my Honey, and stop eating my flowers!
55. Summer 2015
56. Construction MADNESS! A THIRD cabin??
4 thoughts on “List Of All Posts In Order”
Thank you so much!! Inspiring people like you is the only reason I bother to write any of it. :). Messages like this one fill my heart. I deeply appreciate your taking the time to tell me
Ive just spent two evenings here in the UK reading your blog from start to finish (found it on LHBA Forum)
What an amazing story of what must have been a mentally and physically draining few years.
Its an inspiration to all those who like the idea of a handbuilt home without a mortgage hanging around your neck for 25yrs.
You’ve got me researching land for sale in Texas!
I’ll look into that when I get to a computer. In the meantime, under search type “welcome to cottonwood creek”. That’s the first post. It should take you straight to it. Then I have direct links to each subsequent post at the end of each one. If search doesn’t take you there, go to the post “what is cottonwood creek” and click on the highlighted link that I have there. Good luck!
I really want to read your story, it sounds so exciting! My husband and I are planning to take the class this June in Las Vegas, so I’m very interested to say the least.
The problem is when I click on your blog posts, I get a warning that “the server could not prove that it’s ourcottonwoodcreek.com, that it’s security certificate is from *wordpress.com.”
Then at Blog #45 Water, everything is fine and I can read your blog for the remaining posts.
Do you have any ideas how I can read your first 45 posts?